Serien-Stream
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Compare Brand Name Hearing Aids - Model, Channel and Price

Nach unten

Compare Brand Name Hearing Aids - Model, Channel and Price Empty Compare Brand Name Hearing Aids - Model, Channel and Price

Beitrag  jukido So Aug 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Compare Brand Name Hearing Aids - Model, Channel and Price
As an online retailer and as a hearing professional for over 32 years, I feel it my obligation to point out a few very important items when searching for a hearing aid. I am one who tells it like it is, so please pay close attention to the following hearing aid comparison items as you review the list of major manufacturers instruments and the associated pricing below. In this hearing aid comparison you will find pricing and features for brand names such as Phonak, Siemens, Rexton, ReSound, Beltone, Miracle Ear, Micro Tech and others.

1. As pointed out in my free report, all digital hearing aid microchips are manufactured by only two manufacturers world wide. So, the names and models end up being insignificant other than the companies have generally made a good name for themselves and the unit construction may vary in quality and appearance.

Clomiphene Citrate
Halfords Voucher Codes

jukido
S-S Freak
S-S Freak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

Nach oben Nach unten